Still working on this library?

Jan 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Good Morning,

I've been impressed by what I have seen so far and am intending to use it for my current game project, is this still being actively developed? If so, I'm more than happy to help document the public methods with XML comments for tooltip help in Visual Studio.

Cheers,

Werefox.

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Yeah, I still work on this when I have some spare time. Unfortunately that hasn't been much since the last update, but I will be adding new stuff in the future when I get round to it.

As for documentation, to be honest I'm not a fan of the XML comments as they seem to bloat the code a lot. I may look into proper documentation in the future, but the first thing on my list is to update the documentation here on codeplex to include an overview of the widget functionality and the animation system.

I think I'll use ... "soon". Yeah, let's go with that! =p

Jan 26, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Edited Jan 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I think I'm going to try to pull this project into some stuff I'm working on. I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm very impressed, and that if I do anything cool with it I'll be sure to report back!

Feb 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I started using it as well for my game. Seems pretty sweet but I just got into it.